Michael D. Moody
Michael Moody has a diverse practice in which he represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters, as well as in litigation involving business torts, construction law, real estate disputes, landlord/tenant disputes, and employment/labor matters. He uses his extensive experience to provide innovative and persuasive solutions to legal problems to achieve positive results for his clients. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Moody began his law career with Jackson Walker, LLP, in the firm’s litigation section. Mr. Moody has also been involved in the handling and briefing of appeals to both state and federal appellate courts.
Mr. Moody earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Texas-Austin and went on to receive his law degree at Baylor Law School, where he served as Executive Editor of the Baylor Law Review and was a member of the Dean’s Honor List.
- University of Texas–Austin, Bachelor of Arts degree
- Baylor Law School, Juris Doctor degree
- State Bar of Texas (2003)
- United States District Court: Southern, Western, and Northern Districts of Texas
- United States Bankruptcy Court: Southern and Western Districts of Texas
Memberships, Honors, & Professional Associations
- Vice President, Texas School for the Deaf Foundation Board of Directors
- Planning Committee, 2011 and 2012 UTCLE Construction Law Conference
- Fellow, Texas Bar FoundationExecutive Editor, Baylor Law Review
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section Member
- Austin Bar Association
- Dean’s Honor List, Baylor University School of Law