Commercial real estate transactions encompass everything from a simple lease to a highly complex portfolio transaction. Craddock Massey has represented clients in a full range of commercial real estate transactions, including:
- Representing landlords and tenants of commercial real estate projects;
- Structuring of business entities for real estate transactions;
- Drafting and enforcement of construction contracts and liens rights;
- Representing real estate investors and lenders in bankruptcy court;
- Representing owners and developers of retail, industrial, and office projects;
- Representing buyers, sellers, owners, developers, and investors in the acquisition, sale, development, and financing of real estate.
The firm's broad client base is a valuable firm asset for its clients. Regardless of the role a client plays in a real estate transaction, Craddock Massey understands the myriad business and legal realities faced by its clients. The vast in-depth knowledge and understanding of commercial real estate transactions enables the firm to quickly, expertly, and cost-effectively negotiate, structure, and close transactions.