Daniel K. Craddock
Daniel Craddock is a trial lawyer. He has represented clients in more than 60 counties throughout the state of Texas, and in every federal district in the state. Mr. Craddock has over thirty years of experience handling complex commercial and construction disputes, real property litigation, and employment related matters. While his practice has focused on business litigation, Mr. Craddock also has first chair trial experience for both plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act, product liability disputes, and personal injury matters. He has defended claims for fraud and usury against financial institutions, and has been actively involved in appeals at both the state and federal level.
Mr. Craddock’s wide range of experience has resulted in his representation of clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 500 companies, including recognized international lending and construction firms. His trial experience includes extensive first chair experience in jury trials before the District Courts at both the state and federal levels. In addition, Mr. Craddock has substantial experience in mediation, as well as binding arbitrations before the American Arbitration Association.
Prior to founding Craddock Massey, Mr. Craddock served for many years as the managing shareholder of Stumpf Craddock Massey & Farrimond. Mr. Craddock has been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell with the prestigious AV peer review rating, the highest rating awarded by the nationally known legal directory.
- University of Texas-Austin, Bachelor of Arts degree
- University of Texas-Austin, Juris Doctor degree
- State Bar of Texas (1980)
- United States District Court: Southern, Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
Memberships, Honors, & Professional Associations
- State Bar of Texas
- Litigation Section, State Bar of Texas
- Construction Law Section, State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Real Estate Council of Austin